lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: time for "ant test"?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:35:49 GMT
I lied.

> I had the same problem, but thought an issue was on my end.
> Just tried it now, and it went through, all tests passed.... twice.

That was on a different machine.  I just did svn up, followed by ant
test, and things hang.  svn up brought this:

U  common-build.xml
U  CHANGES.txt
src/test/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/TestMultiFieldQueryParser.java
U  src/test/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/TestQueryParser.java
A  src/test/org/apache/lucene/search/TestMatchAllDocsQuery.java
D  src/test/org/apache/lucene/index/store/FSDirectoryTestCase.java
A  src/test/org/apache/lucene/index/store/FSDirectoryTest.java
U  src/test/org/apache/lucene/index/TestParallelReader.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/MultiFieldQueryParser.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/QueryParser.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/queryParser/QueryParser.jj
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/FieldDocSortedHitQueue.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/BooleanScorer2.java
A  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/MatchAllDocsQuery.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SpanFirstQuery.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SpanNotQuery.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SpanOrQuery.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SpanNearQuery.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/MultipleTermPositions.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/ParallelReader.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/index/SegmentReader.java
U  src/java/org/apache/lucene/store/FSDirectory.java

It's the testSpanNot that's problematic... traced it into Query
rewrite(IndexReader) method, which makes me think it has to do with the
recent addition of rewrite methods for the Span Query family...

Otis