lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Custom "multi term" SpanQuery subclass issue
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:34:38 GMT
Martin - nevermind!  I have implemented all of the necessary .rewrite
methods for the SpanQuery subclasses that accept SpanQuery(s) in
their constructors.  I will commit these changes in the next day or
so if there are no objections.

Thanks for mentioning that you had done this - it validated my approach.

     Erik