lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Nrupal Akolkar <nrupalakol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hits not serializable.
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:36:11 GMT
Hi,
Dear try doing the following,
1. write an extension class and extend the class containing search(...)
method you listed. Define that class to be serialized.
2. let the class be overriding search method with just same content in it as
in the super class.
3. build your lucene 1.** file again with ant, and try working out the way
you desire.
I think this solves your problem.
Nrupal