lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FieldCache parser
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 01:20:56 GMT
This does solve one problem I was having.  There are still a few
issues I still need to solve:

- double and long support?

- Sorting support for multiple indexed fields mapped onto a single
field using fieldname=fieldvalue.    For example, when field "x" is
specified, I actually need just a slice of field "generic" starting
with "x="

For the latter, I suppose my best current bet is to create my own
FieldCache implementation and change FieldCache.DEFAULT?

-Yonik