lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Contributing
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 12:55:41 GMT
Danilo,

Welcome!

We'd love to have your Italian analyzer as part of the contrib/
analyzers codebase.  The easiest way to get your contribution
accepted is to follow these steps:

     * Be sure to use the Apache Software License 2.0
     * Fit your code into the structure in Lucene's Subversion tree
under contrib/analyzers
     * Write some solid unit tests that pass
     * Create a Bugzilla issue
     * Add your additional files as attachments to a previously
created Bugzilla issue

Erik