lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Hoschek <whosc...@lbl.gov>
Subject Re: [Performance] Streaming main memory indexing of single strings
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 21:21:18 GMT
Finally found and fixed the bug!
The fix is simply to replace MemoryIndex.MemoryIndexReader skipTo()
with the following:

				public boolean skipTo(int target) {
					if (DEBUG) System.err.println(".skipTo: " + target);
					return next();
				}

Apparently lucene-1.4.3 didn't use skipTo() in a way that triggered the
bug, while SVN does.

I now ran the tests over a much larger set of documents and all tests
pass. Give it a shot :-)
Wolfgang.