lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: lucene 2.0?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:29:26 GMT
What shall we do with my experimental PrecedenceQueryParser?  It still
has some issues, but it also solves QueryParser operator precedence
wackiness.  I likely won't have much time to get back to it before we
want to do a release.  Does anyone want to have a go at trying to fix
the issues identified with the tests from this?

	ant test -Dtestcase=TestPrecedenceQueryParser

If not, we should probably pull it out so as to not distribute it with
an official release.  Thoughts?

	Erik