lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Wolfgang Hoschek <whosc...@lbl.gov>
Subject Re: [Performance] Streaming main memory indexing of single strings
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:52:14 GMT
Whichever place you settle on is fine with me.

[In case it might make a difference: Just note that MemoryIndex has a
small auxiliary dependency on PatternAnalyzer in addField() because the
Analyzer superclass doesn't have a tokenStream(String fieldName, String
text) method. And PatternAnalyzer requires JDK 1.4 or higher]

Wolfgang.