lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: too many classes visible with "ant javadocs"
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:53:11 GMT
On Apr 26, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Daniel Naber wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the java API documentation now seems to contain classes which have no
> useful documentation and thus probably shouldn't be part of the API
> docs,
> e.g. Among, Testapp, SnowballProgram (maybe more).
>
> Also, build.xml has a typo: "MorLikeThis" (Mor instead of More), but I
> don't know whether this has any effect.

Sorry for the typo.  This is still a work-in-progress - I only have a
little bit of time to devote to this per day and have checked in my
changes even though its not entirely complete.  By all means feel free
to take over the build process refactorings if you'd like.  I'm a bad
estimator of my time and had hoped to have the packaging changes for a
1.9 release finished but they aren't yet.  I'll keep plodding along,
but won't be upset if someone else jumps in.

	Erik