lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <daniel.na...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Jakarta image on lucene.apache.org
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:03:17 GMT
On Thursday 28 April 2005 00:16, Daniel Naber wrote:

> > This 'site' SVN repo is for Jakarta projects.  Is there one for TLPs?
>
> Apache httpd has its own "site" directory. We might need that, too.

I just had a closer look and got it working on my machine. The directory
structure now looks like this:

site
site/docs (was in the top-level directory before)
site/xdocs (was in the top-level directory before)
site/lib/jdom-b7.jar
site/lib/velocity-1.3-dev.jar

As xdocs/stylesheets now contains a site.vsl we can change the logo on our
homepage.

This is how Apache httpd does it (they have more *.jar files, but they
don't seem to be necessary).

Is it okay to commit this? Everybody can then test it before we update the
files on the homepage (the files should be the same, except the new logo).

Regards
 Daniel

--
http://www.danielnaber.de