lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: lucene 1.4 in maven repository
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:53:11 GMT
Switched to java-dev.

Maybe out of date, and the 1.4.3 Jar is in the ibiblio Mav repository
now, but we could do something to help us push released Jars to ibiblio
in the future.  How is that currently?  When we know the answer to that
question, we could at least <echo> it in one of the dist ant targets we
use for packaging releases, and possibly add an "push2ibibilio" target
if pushing can be automated.

Thoughts?

Otis