lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: too many classes visible with "ant javadocs"
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:41:20 GMT

On Apr 26, 2005, at 6:10 PM, Daniel Naber wrote:
> the java API documentation now seems to contain classes which have no
> useful documentation and thus probably shouldn't be part of the API
> docs,
> e.g. Among, Testapp, SnowballProgram (maybe more).

This is now fixed.  I excluded net.sf.* from being javadoc'd.  This
causes a warning when generating documentation for
SnowballAnalyzer/Filter, but its not a problem.

> Also, build.xml has a typo: "MorLikeThis" (Mor instead of More), but I
> don't know whether this has any effect.

Corrected, as well as made several adjustments to group packages
properly.  It took me a few tries to understand how the <group>
patterns work.

	Erik