lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: subclasses of abstract Query class are not implementing all methods
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:48:21 GMT
Great idea.  I am also planning on doing some caching based on query
objects, and I hadn't realized that these weren't implemented.

In the meantime, I guess I can cache an Object that contains a Query,
and traverse the query tree myself to implement missing .hashCode() or
.equals() functionality.

-Yonik