lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: updating jakarta site
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:43:35 GMT

On Mar 1, 2005, at 12:50 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> Henri Yandell wrote:
>>> Redirect of to
>> I noticed there's a commented out redirect in the .htaccess, so after
>> adding my own I deleted it again and left the redirect off for the
>> moment. Unsure if there's a reason the commented out bit is there and
>> and look to be clones
>> currently (barring the extra news item at
> When the redirect was first put into place there were some broken
> links at, so the redirect be removed until the
> links were fixed.  I think the links were fixed but the redirect was
> never restored.

I put in the original redirect and later commented it out.

There was also an issue with DNS of, which has been
cleared up.  If there are still issues with the
site, let me know and I'll try to fix it, but it should be mostly fine.

When Doug is cool with re-enabling the redirect, it's fine with me.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message