lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Two new committers
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2005 23:43:02 GMT
I spoke with Andi about that very topic on Friday.  OSAF and he are
quite open and willing to do this, with the main reservation being the
amount of hassle it would take to make the transition.   Now that PyCon
is over, I think he is interested in moving this forward.  Otis, will
you mentor this through the incubator since you're the most Pythonic
Lucene committer?!  :)

	Erik