lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: updating jakarta site
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 17:20:11 GMT
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 19:39:56 -0800 (PST), Otis Gospodnetic
<> wrote:
> > > Modification of
> >
> > I changed the structure, but not the actual wiki link. Unsure if
> > Lucene has a new wiki yet, or if it's migration is on the todo list.
> I tried editing the FrontPage to at least change the links to Lucene
> TLP, but the Wiki wouldn't let me, even after logging in.  Is the Wiki
> locked?  Should it be moved? (it has 'jakarta' in the URL).

I imagine that the Lucene wiki needs to be moved at some point so that
jakarta- isn't in the url. I don't think it's locked, so not sure why
you were unable to change it.

I was just able to change it, though emails went to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message