lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] lucene4c 0.02
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:28:34 GMT
On Feb 13, 2005, at 11:37 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> I was going to wait a bit with inviting various Lucene ports to Lucene
> until we have the mailing lists set up and at lucene.apache.org, to
> make things a bit more tangible for people.

Since these codebase imports have to come through incubation, which
will take time to get through the system, I think getting them into
incubation now is a good idea.

I've submitted requests to get e-mail lists and JIRA set up, but so far
only our conversion to Subversion has happened.   But certainly all of
this will be set up by the time a new codebase is ready to leave
incubation.

	Erik