lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: What does [] do to a query and what's up with
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:28:10 GMT

On Feb 14, 2005, at 12:24 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:

> Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
>> seems to work now.
>> Here is the query syntax:
> We should be cautious in promoting urls until we
> have this structured correctly.  Let's stick with calling this
> for now.  Soon
> it should probably become
>  Maybe
> we should set that up ASAP, so that folks don't create links we'll
> soon break?

The redirect is in place, though.  I can have all redirects go to the
top of though, if thats better.

I'm really at the limit of my bandwidth - I've got the sandbox
restructuring effort on my plate right now and would like it if someone
could pick up the ball on the web site side of things.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message