lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Committers: IntelliJ IDEA for open source developers
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:12:51 GMT
I'm a recovering IntelliJ addict.  I decided to give Eclipse a very
good try and do not mind it as much as I thought I would.  I'm now
fluent in both and can honestly say I'm on the fence.  IntelliJ feels
so much nicer and faster (on a Mac, mind you), yet Eclipse has a lot of
conveniences also.  I still lean towards IntelliJ myself, but have a
healthier respect for Eclipse than ever.

	Erik