lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <ehatc...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [PROPOSAL] Lucene to search.apache.org
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:14:21 GMT
The decision was a bit slow to get out, but Lucene has been approved
for TLP.

What we need now are committers to volunteer with the migration.  I'll
put in a request to get JIRA and Subversion in place, with a Bugzilla
migration to JIRA and a test svn repository set up.  Once the test
repository looks good, we'll make it official and disable CVS access.
I propose we simply import our two CVS repositories in with all of
jakarata-lucene as the root of the repository and
jakarta-lucene-sandbox under "sandbox" in the root.  We can shuffle
things around once we get it all into svn using "svn move" nicely.

Thoughts?

	Erik

Begin forwarded message: