lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Vanlerberghe, Luc" <Luc.Vanlerber...@bvdep.com>
Subject KeywordAnalyzer split into KeywordTokenizer/KeywordAnalyzer
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:25:24 GMT
Hi all,

I found Erik's KeywordAnalyzer very useful (I had just written a similar
but more limited one a few hours before him) but I wanted a
KeywordTokenizer that I would then be able to use in different
circumstances more easily (E.g. chain it to a LowercaseFilter)

So I took the liberty to modify his code into a KeywordTokenizer and let
the KeywordAnalyzer return an instance of it.
It also solves the problem that the original KeywordAnalyzer never
closed its Reader (TokenStream.close() was called implicitly, but that
has an empty implementation)

What is the proper way to sumbit this?
I attached a diff that should be applied in
contrib/analyzers/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis
Should I submit it as an attachment to a Bugzilla report instead?

Luc

 <<KeywordAnalyzer.diff>>