lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject [VOTE] Re: Incubating Lucene.Net
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:40:09 GMT
Lucene.Net has my +1.

Other PMC members please cast your vote also.

As for Garrett's concerns, it is my understanding that dotLucene is not
based the previous Lucene.NET codebase.  Though George mentions
Lookout, Beagle, and some other projects - are these projects using the
dotLucene codebase?  I thought that Lookout used the previous
Lucene.NET project.

George - could you clarify the lineage of your project and list what
projects are using it specifically?  Also, perhaps we should stick with
calling this dotLucene for now to avoid confusion with the other
codebase.

	Erik