lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: whither sandbox
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:42:54 GMT
+1

I volunteer to tackle the initial restructuring (piecemeal over the
next few weeks), unless someone is more eager to hop on it.

Also, we should package a lucene-XX-all.zip/.tar.gz that includes all
the contrib pieces also allowing someone to simply download Lucene and
all the packaged contrib pieces at once.

	Erik