lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <>
Subject Lucene4c imported into Subversion
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:56:26 GMT
Thanks to Justin Erenkrantz's help getting us set up with Subversion,
Lucene4c has been imported into the ASF incubator repository.  Get it
while it's hot at:

Commit mails are currently going to (although
the initial import mail bounced due to the size of the mail), so we
should decide if that's where they should stay (that's what Justin
recommends), or if we want separate commits lists for each Lucene

I've still got a bunch of work to do 'ASFifying' everything, the
copyright notices in the code need to be updated, the website and the
mechanism for updating it needs to be updated for its new home, and
probably a million other things, but we're on the right track.

The remaining infrastructure that needs to be created includes a Jira
project and a dev mailing list, see

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message