lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r155011 - lucene/java/trunk/src/java/overview.html
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:06:43 GMT wrote:
> Log:
> fix broken links to source
> -&nbsp;<a href="../../src/demo/org/apache/lucene/demo/"></a>
> +&nbsp;<a href=""></a>

This makes the docs point to the current version of the code, rather
than a version synchronized with the docs, and also makes the docs
no-longer standalone.

These links used to work both on the website and in a release, always
pointing to a version in sync with the javadocs.  For it to work on the
website, the src/demo tree needed to be checked out from CVS on and updated whenever the javadocs were updated.  In
releases we always package the demo source code.

We could do the same thing now that things are in subversion, no?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message