lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: lucene.apache.org
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:32:26 GMT
Hey all, I can only suggest what we do at Apache Logging Services that
seems to work well for us.  Have seperate user & dev list for each sub
product (so a user and dev for Lucene for Java, or what ever), have a
general@lucene.apache.org mailing list for discussions that are relevant
to all sub-products (agreeing on file formats etc, interoperability
issues, trading dessert recipies), and a private pmc@ list.

Anyway, good luck guys.

cheers,

Paul