lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Messer <>
Subject Re:
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:37:29 GMT
Doug Cutting schrieb:

> Bernhard Messer wrote:
>> Doug, you placed a copy of the website in the "java" directory. In
>> both, the original and the java directory the "api" directory is
>> missing. I can't copy it into because of the access rights :-(
> Argh.  The group protection is 'lucene', as it should be, but you're
> not in 'lucene'.  We need to fix that.
> Erik, can we please undo the redirects and roll back to
> until we get fully
> setup?  Thanks.

Erik, if it is helpful for you, there is a copy of the current javadocs
in my home directory and should be readable for you. I run ant-javadocs
on the server a few minutes ago, so i think it could be copied to the
new web directory.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message