lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lucene.apache.org
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:03:35 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Doug - do you have your Forest work handy?  Or has anyone else stepped
> up to build the web site?

I don't have anything reusable.  I converted Nutch from a different (not
Anakia) XML-based site to Forrest with little difficulty (mostly using
string replace in Emacs).

I started by downloading Forrest and using the tutorial to seed a new
project:

http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html

Then I outlined the site in site.xml and translated pages to the new
schema.  Forrest's default directory layout was not intuitive to me, and
it can be changed, but I left it alone, opting to keep things as vanilla
as possible.

Doug