lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Lucene to search.apache.org
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:56:19 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> Hmmm.... good point.  I hadn't considered access control.  A migration
> will be performed later today, and I think it will initially be a test
> migration for me to verify.  I'll double-check with Justin, who's doing
> the conversion, on how access control will be initially configured.

Have a look at svn.apache.org:/x1/svn/asf-authorization.  The way other
projects do this is to have a <project>-pmc group that has access to

/<project>/<subproject>.  So I think we should start with the java code
tree in /lucene/java and put current Lucene committers in the
lucene-java group.  We know we want to have subprojects (nutch, .net,
etc.) so let's avoid having to re-org when we add the first one.

Doug