lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: TestCase for KeywordAnalyzer split into KeywordTokenizer/KeywordAnalyzer
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 13:54:46 GMT
On Feb 11, 2005, at 8:46 AM, Vanlerberghe, Luc wrote:
> This testcase fails on the original KeywordAnalyzer and passes with the
> new Analyzer/Tokenizer pair.

Fails?  Not for me.  What is the issue?  Attachments don't always come
through the mailing list.  Could you inline the issue?

> The tests still fail on org.apache.lucene.analysis.ru.TestRussianStem
> Anybody checking this?

I get no test failures, either before or after my KeywordTokenizer
split:

test:
     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.analysis.TestKeywordAnalyzer
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.588
sec

     [junit] Testsuite:
org.apache.lucene.analysis.de.TestGermanStemFilter
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.325
sec

     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.analysis.fr.TestFrenchAnalyzer
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.326
sec

     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.analysis.ru.TestRussianAnalyzer
     [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.249
sec

     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.lucene.analysis.ru.TestRussianStem
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.581
sec