lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Incubating Lucene.Net
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:03:56 GMT

On Feb 23, 2005, at 10:55 AM, George Aroush wrote:

> Hi folks,
> 1) Has all the required votes came in?  Are we ready for the next
> step?  Is
> there anything more that I have to do?

We're done with the votes and ready to move on.  Sorry I let that slip.
  lucene4c is at least "in progress" in the incubator now - it now is
waiting on some infrastructure work to get the repository and access
set up.

George - do you have a CLA on file with Apache?  If not, that would be
a necessary next step to get you as a committer on the incubator
repository.

> 2) One outstanding subject to vote/agree on is the package name.  Will
> it be
> dotLucene or Lucene.Net?  My pick is Lucene.Net

Lucene.Net I believe was the consensus.

	Erik