lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Lucene to
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:39:35 GMT
On Feb 1, 2005, at 9:14 AM, Erik Hatcher wrote:
> The decision was a bit slow to get out, but Lucene has been approved
> for TLP.
> What we need now are committers to volunteer with the migration.  I'll
> put in a request to get JIRA and Subversion in place, with a Bugzilla
> migration to JIRA and a test svn repository set up.  Once the test
> repository looks good, we'll make it official and disable CVS access.
> I propose we simply import our two CVS repositories in with all of
> jakarata-lucene as the root of the repository and
> jakarta-lucene-sandbox under "sandbox" in the root.  We can shuffle
> things around once we get it all into svn using "svn move" nicely.

I have made an official request to get our repositories migrated to

I've inquired about JIRA and our e-mail lists to make sure I make the
appropriate infrastructure requests.

We need website work.  Doug mentioned (maybe this was in regards to
Nutch, though) that he's used Forest.  A volunteer to Forestize the
Lucene site so that we have something to go live with when we make the
switch to would be great!  Moving away from
jakarta-site2 would be ideal (note that this has been moved to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message