lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] lucene4c 0.02
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 04:37:59 GMT
I think Garrett will have to push lucene4c through the Incubator to get
to Lucene, as you've already discussed.

I was going to wait a bit with inviting various Lucene ports to Lucene
until we have the mailing lists set up and at lucene.apache.org, to
make things a bit more tangible for people.

I'll see how it goes with Garrett and Lucene, so I can then point
people to look at lucene4c as the guiding example.

Otis