lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Alejandro Montoya C." <ma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Porting to Delphi: Problem with JavaCC Code...
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 18:22:54 GMT
This is my first post...

I'm porting from DotLucene to Delphi the Lucene engine... everything is
going well except the files marked like a JavaCC generated code. I
understand this is machine generated code, so, i think is hard to debug and
test if the port was ok...

- Exist a JavaCC like generator for delphi that produce the same results?

- Can replace this code with Regular Expressions ? By the way, why is not
code with regular expressions in first place? Any issue with this or is
simply a preference? Why from 1.2-1.3 was change the more clear code in
favor of JavaCC?

- Exist a standar way to test if a port was sucesfully, ie, produce equal
results?

Thanks for your time...

Mario Alejandro M.