lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: two versioning problems with Lucene
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 17:14:43 GMT
I'm with Otis on this one.  Ant's <jar> task elegantly solves the issue
identified with repackaging.  If you want to repackage with another
tool, then it is your responsibility to address the manifest merging
somehow yourself.

Besides, if you're using make, then you can probably pretty easily whip
up a Perl script that will do this merging. :))

	Erik