lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.4.3
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:47:13 GMT

On Dec 1, 2004, at 5:16 AM, Christoph Goller wrote:
> Doug, could you please move api/ to api.old/ and api.new/ to api/

I haven't heard back from infrastructure on this issue (did my message
make it to that list?).

Christoph - one remaining task before officially announcing Lucene
1.4.3 is to update the main Jakarta site's binindex and sourceindex
files:

	http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.cgi
	http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

So that it points to Lucene 1.4.3 everywhere it is mentioned.  Once you
make this change and commit it, things should be fine except for the
API directory permission issue above.  These files are in the
jakarta-site2 module under xdocs/site.  Be sure to run the build file
for jakarta-site2 in order to generate these same files into docs/
also.

	Erik