lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene jGuru FAQ
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:11:54 GMT
On Dec 31, 2004, at 10:42 AM, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> 1) Did we have the copyright to move the FAQs at jGuru over to a new
> one? (I have to ask)

Disclaimer: IANAL.... however Terence Parr at jGuru has offered to me
several times to provide the Ant FAQ content as an XML source.

Terence gave permission to Otis to get the XML.

Do we need something more official, especially given that the content
now resides on a publicly editable wiki?  We could simply tell Terence
to remove it if he doesn't approve of it being there.

> 2) How about a new FAQ entry at jGuru:   "Where is the official Lucene
> FAQ?"  :)

+1

I believe I have a similar one for the Ant FAQ, actually.

	Erik