lucene-dev mailing list archives

From markharw00d <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: More fuzzy issues - encouraging bad spelling?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 23:35:22 GMT
 >>That's quick. Do you have a time shrinking machine there?

:) Actually, time's up. It'll be after Christmas before I spend any more
time on this now but initial results looked promising so I'll make some
code available, probably in the new year.
I've got an update to the highlighter to release too that uses gradient
highlighting so "more important" terms are highlighted more strongly
using a sliding scale of font color. This works well with "more like
this" queries which tend to produce a lot of query terms.

 >>Does it also do summing before tf()? That would make it perfect, I think,

No, not yet. I need to think through what this would mean.

Thanks again.