lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: do we need two FAQs?]
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:36:51 GMT
Otis,

I think the points you raise are valid, especially the first one (and
the second one, which follows logically)..  The Wiki is not a mechanism
for authoritative information; rather it's very nice for "tips and
shortcuts" that users develop over time and wish to share with a minimum
of hassle (getting official endorsement, etc.).

So, I'd advise *not* to fold the FAQ into the Wiki.

Regards,

Terry