lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Lopes <A...@alunos.ipca.pt>
Subject Re: potential new Lucene logo
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:33:44 GMT
In my opinion if you want to change the lucene logo make a new one. The
one posted is almost the same than the original.

Murray, discussions are good because people participate and bring new
ideas. Your time would be better spend if you create a new (diferent) logo.

I people don't like it they will have to say why or give some ideas and
that would help to make better logo.

This is just what i think,

Lopes.