lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Messer <bmes...@apache.org>
Subject Re: missing values in systemproperties.html
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:06:24 GMT
Otis,

>I'm not sure which properties you are talking about.  As far as I can
>tell, systemproperties.html covers all properties.  Please add anything
>that you see missing.

for example:
System.getProperty("org.apache.lucene.FSDirectory.class",
FSDirectory.class.getName()); in FSDirectory
System.getProperty("org.apache.lucene.SegmentReader.class",
SegmentReader.class.getName()); in SegmentReader

i will add the missing one to systemproperties.html

>Actually, I think there is a Wiki page with
>system properties, so we should probably update just that page, and
>remove the one under xdocs.

do you know where i can find the wiki page. i searched for it but
without success.

thanks
Bernhard