lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migration to SVN?
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 21:22:50 GMT
I'd like to see it be in the same subproject directory somehow; something like:

asf-repo/
  jakarta/
    lucene/
      tags/
      branches/
      trunk/
      sandbox/
         tags/
         branches/
         trunk/

though that's a bit ugly. My main aim is to keep the jakarta directory
simple and atomic for sub-project.

>From what I understand of SVN, there's no reason why they couldn't
have different committers.

Not sure, might be worth seeing what the svn experts on infra think on
the sandbox issue.

Hen