lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/xdocs/stylesheets project.xml
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 16:46:48 GMT
I see.  I think I didn't use to have an account on www.apache.org (as
opposed to cvs.apache.org), but it looks like I can ssh in now.

However, we have permission problems there (and I remember seeing

It looks like we are all members of 'apcvs' group, so we should ensure
to always chmod -R g+w *

Erik & Doug: could you chmod -R g+w * from the top level?

Otis

-bash-2.05b$ cvs -q up -dP
? lucene.eps
? docs/api
? docs/lucene-sandbox/snowball
cvs [update aborted]: cannot make directory
src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ru: No such file or directory

-bash-2.05b$ ll src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ | head -4
total 66
-rw-r--r--  1 ehatcher  jakarta   2031 Mar 29  2004 Analyzer.java
drwxr-xr-x  2 ehatcher  jakarta    512 Dec 30 23:47 CVS/
-rw-r--r--  1 ehatcher  jakarta   2748 Nov  9 07:12 CharTokenizer.java

-bash-2.05b$ groups ehatcher
ehatcher apcvs jakarta apmember apsite ant

-bash-2.05b$ groups otis
otis apcvs jakarta