lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: missing values in systemproperties.html
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:43:21 GMT
I actually wouldn't document those system properties.  I have never
heard of anyone using them, and I am not even sure if using them would
work, because of the class cast on line 116 in FSDirectory for example.

Hm, but I see this is a recent addition from Doug... oh, it must be
related to his GCJ-based FSDirectory implementation, which I'm sure he
tested... so scratch the above paragraph and document all those
properties.

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/ModifyingExecutionParameters

Otis