lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: missing values in systemproperties.html
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 06:26:07 GMT
Hello Bernhard (2+ weeks old emal).

I'm not sure which properties you are talking about.  As far as I can
tell, systemproperties.html covers all properties.  Please add anything
that you see missing.  Actually, I think there is a Wiki page with
system properties, so we should probably update just that page, and
remove the one under xdocs.

Otis