lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: two versioning problems with Lucene
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:52:37 GMT
To address the issue Bill just brought up, I refer you to the
documentation of the Ant <jar> task.  Check out the filesetmanifest
attribute options:

	http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/jar.html

I have not yet tried this relatively new (as of Ant 1.6, since we
didn't write about it in Java Development with Ant), but it looks like
it addresses the concern of repackaging and keeping the manifest
version information from being lost.

Erik