lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Propose Bernhard as committer
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 14:01:16 GMT
On Nov 9, 2004, at 8:57 AM, Daniel Naber wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 November 2004 10:44, Bernhard Messer wrote:
>
>> I already got my
>> userid from ASF and can successfully connect to apache.org. In the
>> mail
>> from ASF, there is a note, that the Project Management Committee
>> responsible for the project has to grant me access to CVS. Does
>> anybody
>> know how to proceed ?
>
> If you can connect to cvs.apache.org you should also be able to commit
> CVS, using the same account. Note that your commits will not appear on
> the
> mailing list until someone (maybe Erik?) sets that up.

Bernhard - once you make a commit (try something simple first, just as
a test), send me an e-mail letting me know so I can check my various
folders that catch spam in case the bounced message makes it there.
I'll then enable you to send to the CVS commit list.

If you have issues committing, let us know and we'll ask to have that
fixed.

	Erik