lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.4.3
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:06:03 GMT
Christoph,

Many thanks for tackling this administrative stuff.

I see the release where you put it, though I have not tried it yet.

Do you see any steps in the process that we could/should automate to
make this easier in the future?

It would be nice if we could get 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 released properly
also, just for the sake of completeness.

	Erik