lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-lucene/xdocs index.xml
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:47:38 GMT
On Nov 26, 2004, at 12:09 PM, Christoph Goller wrote:
> Erik Hatcher schrieb:
>> On Nov 26, 2004, at 11:40 AM, goller@apache.org wrote:
>>>   -
>>> href="http://cvs.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/v1.4.2/">here</a>.
>>>   +
>>> href="http://cvs.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/v1.4.3/">here</a>.
>> Did you sign the binary files and place there where the mirrors will
>> pick them up?  If not, we should definitely take care of this for the
>> 1.4.3 release, and probably retroactively for the 1.4.2 release.
>> Let me know if you need details on how to do that - I have to dig
>> through my e-mails to find the instructions.
>>     Erik
>
> I did not plan do do anything with the mirrors. I only found
> the instructions from Wiki, didn't find anything from the general
> Apache page

I found this link that has the instructions:

	http://jakarta.apache.org/site/convert-to-mirror.html

There may be some steps in there that we don't need to do since we've
already used the mirroring system for releases in the past.

Let me know if you have any problems with any of what you see there.

	Erik