lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Goller <gol...@detego-software.de>
Subject Re: Release 1.4.3
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:28:06 GMT
George Aroush schrieb:
> Hi Christoph and all,
>
> I ported Lucene 1.4.0 to C# RC1 and is available here:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dotlucene
>
> My next step was to work on 1.4.2 but than I saw your email that 1.4.3 is
> out (btw, I can't find it on the Apache Jakarta website) is there any reason
> you believe I should not use 1.4.3 and stick with 1.4.2?
>
> Regards,
>
> -- George Aroush

There is not much difference between 1.4.2 and 1.4.3.
In 1.4.2 I made some chances to QueryParser that unfortunately
broke the API for folks subclassing QueryParser. This has been
fixed in 1.4.3. 1.4.3 will be online in a few hours when all the
mirrors are updated.

Currently you can download it from
www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/lucene/

Christoph